Tuesday, March 18, 2008

going to dinner..hmmm~

hi everybody..
today,my course are having dinner.but still im not sure whether want to go or not.well,it cost me RM55!many people will say this price is cheap enough,but for me RM55 is my daily expenses for about 2 weeks!imagine that i only spent it for 1 nite...hmmm~ the world are getting expensive now..even here i cannot simply spent my money.i have to cut over here and there and cannot enjoy like in kedah.next week,i will pay my house deposit to the owner.RM300 will be deducted from my account.luckily,this house is quite near to my campus.so i can walk to campus.nothing to be worry about transportation anymore.

this week,im not going to go back home coz my mum,dad n lil sis going back to our village in perak because they want to attend my cousin's engagement party.huhu...why she's getting engaged early than me?she's only 19 and supposed to study..like me...hehe..seem like im jealous.hahah..it ok.my turn will come...but a little bit late..heheh
k la,im going to perform zuhur

No comments: